Exclusive features of the 2000X-6 version:
- Update rate 2000-3000 MHz per second: Effectively REAL TIME
- Frequency range 40 kHz – 6000 MHz
- Detected signal’s existence time: 2-3 seconds
- Detects digital signals with short bursts by accumulating data
- Rich visual representation: Spectrogram/Persistence, Waterfall, Alarms graphs
- The Known Signals table allows the system to reject TV, FM and other ‘friendly’ signals while maintaining high sensitivity to unknown signals.
- The Detector allows the operator to perform location of a bugging device with both visual and audio notification
- The Alarm Threshold decreases the false alarm rate
- The Hold Max Danger feature selects and shows the strongest signals for their location as the system is moved during detection
- The Update Mask procedure allows the operator to quickly adjust the system to the local RF environment on order to reject safe signals
- Sorting and filtering is supported in the Signals table
- The Report function allows the operator to export all obtained information about the desired signals
- Is easily localizable to any language
How to Use the Delta X
The Delta X comes in 2models DX100-4 & DX2000-6 to choose the correct device see the for your requirements.
Computer not included.