Omnidirectional Speaker For White Noise Generator - Sp2300
- Listening with the help of a wall stethoscope placed behind the construction adjacent to cavity (typically from a top floor behind the drop ceiling)
- Leakage of sound outside the target room through the void/cavities (for example, through the ventilation or common holes for the pipes of heating system)
- Bringing a wired microphone to a void or cavity
- Hiding a covert surveillance device in a void or cavity
- 1 x SP2300 speaker per every 100 feet
- Speaker and power cable
- Resistance 24 Ohm
The SP2300 speaker, when connected to a iProtect white noise generator, will create efficient interference to all of the mentioned kinds of eavesdropping. The DNG-2300 is the recommended white noise generator for the SP2300.
Since the SP2300 is assembled from 3 speakers, each of them can be used separately for smaller voids. The output has adjustable volume and can feed up to 12 speakers simultaneously.
Buy a kit with DNG2300 white noise Generator, Omni masking speaker and Transducer the or the