Uv Sanitizer Gun
- Sanitize Most Surfaces - Utilizing advanced UVC LED Lights the Sanitizer Light produces ultraviolet light to effectively disinfect most commonly touched surfaces.
- Ideal for cleaning hard surfaces such as phones, keyboards, light switches and more. The UV Gun sanitizer also disinfects soft surfaces such as pillows, stuffed animals and upholstered chairs
- Lightweight and Portable or Stationary for longer sterilization
- The sterilizing UV Gun is great for disinfecting items around the home and office, as well as for use while traveling and shopping. Feel safe and clean at a hotel, restaurant and more.
- Rechargable Battery
- Two in one device
- Fully charge the UV Sterilzer Gun for 3 hours. After it is fully charged use it an average of 100 times before charge is needed again.
- 1 year Warrenty
- Made in Korea for high quailty
- UVC LED (10mW x 4ea
- Battery 3.7V, Li-ion Rechargeable 2000mAh
- Power supply DC5V, 1A, USB-c type
Easily disinfect and sterilize surfaces at home and away with this portable UV Sanitizer. With a wave of the hand held wand sterilze keyboards, countertops, public bathrooms and more. Or you can sanitize items longer by placing them under the UV Gun cradle. The connected box fits cell phones, electronics, keys, pacifiers - anything that you can carry in one hand fits inside. Set the timer for sterilizing and walk away. The UVC light works on most surface types including soft items such as pillows, linens, baby toys and more to minimize the spread of germs.
4 Cleaning powers
- Shot mode: Sterilizes only when triggered
- 2 min mode: will sterilize for 2 mins
- 5 min mode: will sterilize for 5 mins
- 10 min mode: will sterilize for 10 mins
- Children's toys and clothes, pacifers etc
- Cellphones, earphones
- Silverware and dishes
- Medical masks
- Kitchen counters
- Keyboards and Laptops
- Video game controllers
- Faucet handles
- Toilet seats
- Restaurant table settings
- Public Toilet Seats
- Sports mouth-guards
- Kitty Litter boxes
- The list goes on and on...
WHAT IS UV-C?
- Ultraviolet light in the C spectrum (UV-C) is energy-rich light with a wavelength of 200 – 400 nanometers (nm).
- It is very versatile and can be used for disinfecting water, destroying harmful microorganisms in other liquids, on surfaces, on food products and in ‘air’.
- Ultraviolet C is germicidal.
WHAT IS GERMICIDAL ULTRAVIOLET?
- It is a non-chemical approach to disinfection.
- It deactivates the DNA of bacteria, viruses and other pathogens and destroys their ability to multiply and cause disease. Specifically, UV-C light causes damage to the nucleic acid of microorganisms by forming covalent bonds between certain adjacent bases in the DNA. The formations of such bonds prevent the DNA from being unzipped for replication, and the organism is unable to reproduce. In fact, when the organism tries to replicate, it dies.
- It has lethal effect on all microorganisms such as bacteria, fungi, molds, yeasts and viruses.
UV-C LIGHT TECHNOLOGY
- Utilizing short ultra-violet light wavelengths, proven in hospitals to cleanse and disinfect all surfaces of harmful germs. The UV Gun is the ultimate tool to keep your family safe from the flu and infections.
- Sanitizing with UV-C light has been a normal practice since the mid-20th century. In fact, the 1903 Nobel Prize in Medicine was awarded to Niels Finsen for using UV light to fight tuberculosis.
Returns and Refunds
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused in its original unopened packaging and returned within 14 Days from date of sale. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. Due to health and safety precautions, used items CANNOT be returned for exchange or refund.