Easily disinfect and sterilize surfaces at home and away with this portable UV Sanitizer. With a wave of the hand held wand sterilze keyboards, countertops, public bathrooms and more. Or you can sanitize items longer by placing them under the UV Gun cradle. The connected box fits cell phones, electronics, keys, pacifiers - anything that you can carry in one hand fits inside. Set the timer for sterilizing and walk away. The UVC light works on most surface types including soft items such as pillows, linens, baby toys and more to minimize the spread of germs.
4 Cleaning powers
- Shot mode: Sterilizes only when triggered
- 2 min mode: will sterilize for 2 mins
- 5 min mode: will sterilize for 5 mins
- 10 min mode: will sterilize for 10 mins
- Children's toys and clothes, pacifers etc
- Cellphones, earphones
- Silverware and dishes
- Medical masks
- Kitchen counters
- Keyboards and Laptops
- Video game controllers
- Faucet handles
- Toilet seats
- Restaurant table settings
- Public Toilet Seats
- Sports mouth-guards
- Kitty Litter boxes
- The list goes on and on...
WHAT IS UV-C?
- Ultraviolet light in the C spectrum (UV-C) is energy-rich light with a wavelength of 200 – 400 nanometers (nm).
- It is very versatile and can be used for disinfecting water, destroying harmful microorganisms in other liquids, on surfaces, on food products and in ‘air’.
- Ultraviolet C is germicidal.
WHAT IS GERMICIDAL ULTRAVIOLET?
- It is a non-chemical approach to disinfection.
- It deactivates the DNA of bacteria, viruses and other pathogens and destroys their ability to multiply and cause disease. Specifically, UV-C light causes damage to the nucleic acid of microorganisms by forming covalent bonds between certain adjacent bases in the DNA. The formations of such bonds prevent the DNA from being unzipped for replication, and the organism is unable to reproduce. In fact, when the organism tries to replicate, it dies.
- It has lethal effect on all microorganisms such as bacteria, fungi, molds, yeasts and viruses.
UV-C LIGHT TECHNOLOGY
- Utilizing short ultra-violet light wavelengths, proven in hospitals to cleanse and disinfect all surfaces of harmful germs. The UV Gun is the ultimate tool to keep your family safe from the flu and infections.
- Sanitizing with UV-C light has been a normal practice since the mid-20th century. In fact, the 1903 Nobel Prize in Medicine was awarded to Niels Finsen for using UV light to fight tuberculosis.
Please note: This is not designed or intended to prevent, diagnose or treat any illness, condition or disease, even when used as directed. This product is not a medical device. This product is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease. Keep out of reach of children. Remove the batteries from the box when it is not being used for long periods of time. For nonmedical purpose. Always consult your doctor or physician immediately for any medical questions you may have. This apparatus is NOT guaranteed as a prevention or treatment for any disease or medical condition. For proper use only. Operate only as directed. Misuse may result in sickness or death. Always carefully review instructions for use in the operating instructions manual prior to use. Keep out of reach of children and supervise children under the age of eighteen (18) at all times if the minor is using the disinfecting box. Do not allow the user to place this item in his/her mouth at any time. No child or minor should ever be left unattended with any of these items, as small parts may become loose & pose a choking hazard.
Returns and Refunds
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused in its original unopened packaging and returned within 14 Days from date of sale. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. Due to health and safety precautions, used items CANNOT be returned for exchange or refund.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged during shipping. If you need to return to exchange for the same item contact Customer Support. All returns are subject to final inspection upon receipt