The Zetronix Linus is a standard-looking picture frame with a surveillance WIFI nanny camera built-in. The Linus WIFI picture frame camera has advanced invisible IR night vision and a one-year battery that can stream video live to your phone or record to a memory card for playback later. This picture frame is a perfect security solution for a space like your home, office, vacation home, watching your kids, pets, or the elderly from anywhere in the world on your phone.
The surveillance camera picture frame has built-in invisible IR LEDs to record in the darkest conditions and still give you great video. The IRs work for up to 20 feet away.
The Linus Picture Frame Camera is a state-of-the-art 1080p video and audio recording solution surveillance inside a sleek picture frame. Although stylish, this picture frame gives no indication of its true surveillance capabilities. The picture frame can be hung on a wall or placed on your desk or a bookshelf. If you suspect that a co-work or a roommate is doing something that they aren’t supposed to you can capture the evidence discreetly with this picture frame.
The picture frame camera can record to a memory card when it detects motion and can stream live video as it happens through wifi to your smartphone or tablet (Android or Apple). If anybody sneaks around your home or office not only will this picture frame camera record footage as evidence but also send instant alerts to your phone so you can take appropriate action like phoning home or calling the police.
The Linus Picture Frame Camera is a great and versatile solution for if you are worried about somebody breaking into your home or office, keeping an eye on your baby or dog sitter while you're away or a long-term surveillance solution for places you leave unattended like a vacation home. No matter space you are trying to monitor, this picture frame is the solution for you.
- Missing belongings? Find out immediately who has taken your property and record it as proof!
- Vacation Homes Set the frame in motion detection mode to see if anything weird happened while you were gone
- Watch your pets! We all know pets are goofy animals and nothing is more fun than to record or check up on your furry friends while you're away. Maybe your video will go viral!
- Watch over your kids. Leaving your kids with a nanny or babysitter can be nerve-racking. Always know what's happening with your family at any moment! Find out if they are going to bed on time or eating cake on the couch!
- Elderly safe? Life can be dangerous for the elderly and it’s easy to watch over them with a Linus Picture Frame Camera. You can even protect them at night while they sleep, using the Linus WIFI Picture Frame Camera built-in IR night vision function, you can turn any lighting condition into a great video.
- Wide-angle 60° lenses, perfect for capturing a large area.
- Built-in microphone that records sound with the video
- High definition 1920x1080 clear video quality.
- Invisible Night Vision
- Night Vision Up to 25 feet away
- No blinking lights or any LEDs to raise suspicion while recording.
- Built-In Rechargeable Battery (30 hours non-stop or up to 1 Years Standby)
- Records onto Micro SD cards up to 128GB in size (not included)
- Easy time & date setup (time & date stamp is superimposed in the corner of the video)
- Use with any 5x7 photos
Easy Smart Phone Setup
Downloading the nanny cam app is free and all it needs to do to connect to your camera is to scan the code located on the back of the camera and connect to your home wifi network. Once it’s set up you can view live video, use your phone to set up alerts, record and playback video from anywhere
IR Night Vision
The Linus Picture Frame Camera comes equipped with a low-light sensitive 0.0 LUX sensor to record video in a dark room, with invisible, built-in Infrared LEDs for night vision.
1080p HD CMOS Video Sensor
The Linus Picture Frame Camera records Video and Audio in crystal clear 1080p HD, capturing faces and details even from across the room. An HD CMOS video sensor produces a clear detail video in 1920 x 1080 and adjusts almost instantaneously to light changes giving you a clear picture whenever someone turns a light on or off.
When activated, the motion-activation system can automatically record to your memory card when there is a change detected. The picture frame camera can last up to one year on a single charge. With advanced built-in technology, we integrated two different systems that work independently from each other to give you maximum battery life. With motion detection being completely independent of the camera system and only activating the camera system to record instantly on motion the battery life of this camera is up to 1 year in standby motion detection.
This product comes with a Micro SD card slot and accepts a MicroSD memory card Class 4 or above, up to 128GB. When the memory card is full, instead of plugging it into your computer and erasing or copying the memory card, you can just swap it with a new memory card. Optional Loop function can be easily activated and the oldest video files get written over so you never have to worry about erasing or swapping the memory card (No Memory Included).
Date & Time Stamps
The Linus Picture Frame Camera nanny cam comes with a date and time stamp feature that can be turned off if need be. If the feature is on, the date and time are displayed in the corner of the video or photo taken for your personal reference. This feature comes in handy especially if the video is needed for discovery or evidence in court.
24 Hour Schedule Recording
This nanny cam picture frame comes standard with a high-quality lithium-ion battery that is guaranteed for up to 100,000 cycles. The LiPo battery lasts for up to thirty hours of recording time on a single charge or up to two years in standby mode. The battery can be charged from the AC charger included with your frame.
Li-Po Rechargeable Battery (Up to 1 Year Standby)
This nanny cam picture frame comes standard with a high-quality lithium-ion battery that is guaranteed for up to 100,000 cycles. The LiPo battery lasts for up to thirty hours of recording time on a single charge or up to one year in standby mode. The battery can be charged by connecting the camera to a USB port of a computer or a standard USB AC charger (sold separately).
Compatible with both Mac and PC
The Linus Picture Frame Camera is compatible with Windows 98, ME, XP, Vista, 7,8, 10, and more, both 32 bit and 64 bit, and all versions of Mac OS X Systems. To access the videos you have recorded, the process is as simple as taking the micro SD card out of the camera and inserting it into the included card reader, and plugging this into the USB port of your PC or Mac. This will automatically connect the memory card as a removable device allowing you to easily view, save, or delete any recordings on the card.