The Zetronix FUMA II is a WiFI streaming nanny cam built into a dummy smoke detector. The Fuma II dummy smoke detector camera can be attached to the ceiling or wall with the included bracket to keep an eye out on your home, office, garage, or anywhere else without raising even a slight hint of suspicion. The Fuma II does not have any smoke detector functions but looks identical to a standard smoke detector. It can easily camouflage into any living room or bedroom or a unique closet, office, studio, or anywhere with a small space of wall or ceiling available. No need to worry about wires or connections just attach with our included bracket and live surveillance, motion detection alerts, and video storage will be at the tip of your thumb.
The Fuma II dummy smoke detector camera has a built-in rechargeable battery of up to 6 months, so it can be installed in the most remote locations, a perfect security solution for a space like your home, office, vacation home, watching your kids, pets or the elderly from anywhere in the world on your phone.
The smoke detector camera also has built-in invisible IR LEDs to record in the darkest conditions and still give you great video. The IRs work for up to 30 feet away.
The Fuma II nanny cam can record to a memory card when it detects motion and can stream live video as it happens through wifi to your smartphone or tablet (Android or Apple). If anybody sneaks around your home or office not only will this smoke detector camera record footage as evidence but also send instant alerts to your phone so you can take appropriate action like phoning home or calling the police.
The Fuma II smoke detector camera is a great and versatile solution for if you are worried about somebody breaking into your home or office, keeping an eye on your baby or dog sitter while you're away or a long-term surveillance solution for places you leave unattended like a vacation home. No matter the space you are trying to monitor, this smoke detector camera is the solution for you.
Please note this is NOT a real smoke detector and should never be used to replace one where needed, this is for surveillance only.
- Missing belongings? Find out immediately who has taken your property and record it as proof!
- Vacation Homes Set the frame in motion detection mode to see if anything weird happened while you were gone
- Watch your pets! We all know pets are goofy animals and nothing is more fun than to record or check up on your furry friends while you're away. Maybe your video will go viral!
- Watch over your kids. Leaving your kids with a nanny or babysitter can be nerve-racking. Always know what's happening with your family at any moment! Find out if they are going to bed on time or eating cake on the couch!
- Elderly safe? Life can be dangerous for the elderly and it’s easy to watch over them with a Fuma II smoke detector camera. You can even protect them at night while they sleep, using the Fuma II smoke detector camera, you can turn any lighting condition into a great video.
- ULTRA Wide-angle 90° lenses, perfect for capturing a large area.
- Sideways & Down Facing Camera Lens (Great for Bigger Rooms)
- Built-in microphone that records sound with the video
- HD 1080p Crystal Clear Video Quality.
- Invisible Night Vision
- Night Vision Up to 30 feet away
- No blinking lights or any LEDs to raise suspicion while recording.
- Built-In Rechargeable Battery (20 hours non-stop or up to 6 Months Standby)
- Records onto Micro SD cards up to 128 GB in size (not included)
- Easy time & date setup (time & date stamp is superimposed in the corner of the video)
Easy Smart Phone Setup
Downloading the nanny cam app is free and all it needs to do to connect to your camera is to scan the code located on the back of the camera and connect to your home wifi network. Once it’s set up you can view live video, use your phone to set up alerts, record and playback video from anywhere
IR Night Vision
The Fuma II smoke detector comes equipped with a low-light sensitive 0.0 LUX sensor to record video in a dark room, with invisible, built-in Infrared LEDs for night-vision.
1080P HD CMOS Video Sensor
The Fuma II Smoke Detector Camera records Video and Audio in crystal clear 1080p HD, capturing faces and details even from across the room. The camera can be mounted on the wall or ceiling with the included mount.
When activated, the motion-activation system can automatically record to the memory card when there is a change detected. The smoke detector camera can last up to one year on a single charge. With advanced built-in technology, we integrated two different systems that work independently from another to give you maximum battery life. With motion detection being completely independent of the camera system and only activating the camera system to record instantly on motion the battery life of this camera is up to 6 months in standby motion detection.
This product comes with a Micro SD card slot and accepts MicroSD memory card Class 4 or above, up to 128GB. When the memory card is full, instead of plugging it into your computer and erasing or copying the memory card, you can just swap it with a new memory card. Optional Loop function can be easily activated and the oldest video files get written over so you never have to worry about erasing or swapping the memory card (No Memory Included).
Date & Time Stamps
The Fuma II dummy smoke detector nanny cam comes with a date and time stamp feature that can be turned off if need be. If the feature is on, date and time are displayed in the corner of the video or photo taken for your personal reference. This feature comes in handy especially if the video is needed for discovery or evidence in court.
24 Hour Schedule Recording
The Fuma II surveillance camera can record constant or on motion detection in a 24-hour 7-day schedule, setting up is easy, quick and simple. Set the camera to record only the hours you want.
Li-Po Rechargeable Battery (Up to 1 Year Standby)
This nanny cam standard with a high-quality lithium-ion battery that is guaranteed for up to 100,000 cycles. The LiPo battery lasts for up to twenty hours of recording time on a single charge or up to six months in standby mode. The battery can be charged by connecting the camera to a USB port of a computer or a standard USB AC charger (sold separately).
Compatible with both Mac and PC
The Fuma II smoke detector camera is compatible with Windows 98, ME, XP, Vista, 7,8, 10 and more, both 32 bit and 64 bit, and all versions of Mac OS X Systems. To access the videos you have recorded, the process is as simple as taking the micro SD card out of the camera and inserting it into the included card reader and plugging this into the USB port of your PC or Mac. This will automatically connect the memory card as a removable device allowing you to easily view, save, or delete any recordings on the card.