Monoprice Plug & Play Wireless Day And Night Network Ip Camera W/ Audio - Mpeg4 (open Box)
* Open Box merchandise are products that have been purchased and delivered to other customers, and then returned to Monoprice. Due to the varying quality of products returned, we make every attempt to supply the original accessories for Open Box products. However, Monoprice only guarantees that you will receive the product itself, accessories may or may not be included. Bear in mind that your open box product may not contain cables, adaptors, manuals, CDs, drivers, etc. Additionally, the product may exhibit cosmetic imperfections as a result of its having been previously opened. This Open Box product comes with a 90-day Limited Product Warranty.
* Do you need a small scale indoor video surveillance setup, but don't want to go through the hassles of installing cameras, running video cables, and setting up a DVR? Do you want to add an extra layer of security to your home while you're on vacation? Do you want to keep an eye on the baby while she is sleeping in the other room? If the answer to any of these questions is "yes", then this Wireless IP Camera from Monoprice is just what you've been looking for!
* This camera includes a sturdy metal mounting base with a ball joint on the neck, allowing the camera to be tilted and swiveled into the ideal position. It is powered by 5 VDC power adapter (included) and transmits its signal over Ethernet cable or WiFi. The camera features a microphone, so you can both see and hear whatever is happening within the camera's audio and video range.
* There are three really great features that make this a must-have security accessory for most home and small office users.
* First, it is a true "Plug and Play" solution. You install the camera view software on your PC or mobile phone, plug the camera into your wired LAN, then input the camera ID and password into the software so you can view and record video captured by the camera.You don't have to setup any port forwarding, open ports in the firewall or do anything else. It just works out of the box.
* Second is the flexibility of use. Unlike most security systems, which require expensive dedicated DVRs to control the video, you can control everything about this camera from your PC or mobile phone. You can record video to a Network Attached Storage drive or to a standard micro-SD card inserted into the camera. Where ever you have internet access, you can run the camera view application and see what's going on within the camera's field of view. If you have a iOS or Android mobile device, you can run one of the mobile apps and can view and record from where ever you happen to be.
* Third, this camera can "see" equally well in bright daylight and on the darkest night. A series of infrared (IR) LEDs cast sufficient infrared illumination to produce high quality B/W images in 0 Lux conditions out to about 10 meters.
* The number of concurrent viewers of the camera's video is dependent on the bandwidth of your network, particularly the upload speed, and the resolution settings for the camera. Most home broadband connections have sufficient upload bandwidth to support full size (640x480) video for up to four simultaneous viewers (note that when the camera is recording that counts as one viewer).
* The premium Apple iPhone® app includes a special "push" feature, which alerts you whenever an event occurs. You can setup the camera and software to alert you about various types of events, such as motion detection. The alerts can also be used to automatically start recording video so you can only record when something important happens. Videos can be saved and viewed at a later time using the PC software application.
* Because it is easily portable and uses WiFi for communications, you can move the camera to where ever you need it. Put it on the back porch to keep an eye on the kids as they play in the yard while you work in the other room. Put it in the baby's room to keep an eye and ear (the camera includes a microphone for audio) on the baby while she takes her nap. Put it in your home while you're on vacation for an extra level of security and an alert if any motion is detected inside your house.
* Wherever you need an extra set of eyes and ears, this camera is the simple and easy-to-use solution to your problem!
* Note that the basic iPhone/iPad® app is now available as a free download from the Apple Apps Store on iTunes. Additionally, the Android app is now available as a free download from the Google Play Store. The apps are named Monocam and they come pre-configured with the addresses of three demo cameras, so you can try it out risk free! Click the one of the icons below to get the app!
* Apple, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.