The AXIS Communications A1001 Network Door Controller is an open, non-proprietary platform for access management. The controller is installed by each door and data is automatically synchronized between the controllers in the system. The controller supports most Wiegand and RS 485 OSDP readers.
The A1001 comes with a built-in software for basic access management for up to 33 controllers as well as an open API to meet the requirements for larger and more advanced installations. The plenum rated controller is designed for wall or ceiling mount indoors and supports Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af Class 3. It is fitted with 14 configurable input/outputs and 5 power outputs for door accessories including fault/tamper detection and support for Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS).Additional features of the AXIS A1001 Network Door Controller
- Open API for integration of video,intrusion detection and other systems.
- Support for most reader types.
- Support for hosted access services (Access Control as a Service).
- ONVIF Profile C conformance.
- Configurable input/output ports and controllable high power outputs for connection of external equipment.
- Support for Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) enables power to be maintained in the event of a power outage and eliminates the need for battery back-up at each door.
- Built-in web based software for basic access management.
Axis is the market leader in network video. We invented the world’s first network camera back in 1996 and we’ve been innovators in video surveillance ever since, increasing the security of millions of people worldwide and helping to meet the growing need for a smarter, safer world.
Axis was the first company in the world to launch a network camera in 1996, initiating the shift from analog to digital technology. The majority of Axis’ sales are generated by the video product area; network cameras, video encoders, accessories and application software.