Denon Professional Wireless Audio Receiver (for use with DN-202WT), AFF-DN-202WR
For applications where unsightly cable runs or drilling of holes is not permissible, the DN-202 WT and WR combination is ideal for getting stereo audio from point A to B. The DN-202WT is a wireless audio transmitter with balanced XLR and ¼-inch inputs, enabling users to send audio from a professional audio mixer or source through walls and ceilings up to 100 feet (30m) away. The AFF-DN-202WR is the companion receiver, featuring balanced XLR and ¼-inch outputs for connection to loudspeakers or amplification systems. Multiple AFF-DN-202WR’s may be used with a single DN-202WT to optimize sound coverage at an event or split indoor/outdoor/multi-level venues.
- For use with DN-202WT
- Receives audio up to 30m (100 ft) without wires
- Use multiple AFF-DN-202WR in a system for more coverage
- XLR and 1/4” audio outputs
- External, articulating antennas ensure optimum transmission and reception
- Perfect for event spaces, houses of worship, entertainment venues, education, retail, and more
Delivering premium solutions for the distribution, capture, and management of multimedia signal sources, Denon Professional is trusted by the most demanding users and system integrators around the world for their uniquely-engineered quality products and innovative approach.