New installation centerpiece streamlines the mixing and amplification of multiple audio sources
The Bluetooth®-enabled AFF-DN-333XAB forms the heart of a complete commercial audio system by mixing and amplifying wireless, microphone and line input sources. This rackmount mic/line mixer with integrated amplifier is ideal for the education, fitness, restaurant and hospitality markets.
Perfect for driving in-ceiling or wall-mounted speaker systems, the AFF-DN-333XAB features 120 watts of built-in Class D amplification at ultra-low distortion for exceptional clarity. Dedicated mixing controls for three XLR+1/4-inch combination microphone inputs, two pairs of stereo line level RCA jack inputs, and a front-panel 1/8-inch (3.5mm) auxiliary input gives users the ability to create a seamless blend of audio from a plethora of source types. A front-panel Bluetooth pairing control with LED status indicator provides a fast and simple wireless connection to smartphones and tablets. A quick-responding limiter eliminates the negative audible effects of excessively high input signals from microphones or playback material.
The AFF-DN-333XAB output section offers detachable Euroblock 70V and 100V outputs with a 4-ohm transformer bypass output, as well as Chime, Alarm, and push-to-talk mic facilities. An RCA line-level send and return connector lets the installer integrate external audio processors, if desired. The compact 2RU unit fits neatly with other rack-mounted equipment for an integrated system appearance, or may sit on a shelf via the attached rubberized feet.
More than ever before, commercial installations require utmost flexibility without compromising sound quality or increasing complication. That’s why we developed the AFF-DN-333XAB. It fuses comprehensive source mixing and simple, intuitive operation with professional amplification, in a compact and affordable package that works with virtually every mobile device imaginable.
*This product is available only in the U.S and Canada.
- Audio mixer with Bluetooth receiver and 120 Watt amplifier
- Accepts & mixes all common audio input types
- Independent volume controls for mic, line and Bluetooth inputs
- (3) XLR+1/4” combo mic inputs with selectable +15V phantom power
- (2) RCA line level stereo inputs; front panel 1/8” (3.5mm) Aux input
- Built-in limiter automatically prevents erratic audio sources from clipping
- Front panel Bluetooth pairing control with LED status indicator
- Master level control with system Bass and Treble adjustments
- Euroblock connections for Common, 4 Ohm transformer bypass, 70V, 100V, microphone PTT, Alarm and Chime outputs
- RCA line-level send-return connections
- Stereo RCA Aux outputs
- Space-saving 2RU design
Delivering premium solutions for the distribution, capture, and management of multimedia signal sources, Denon Professional is trusted by the most demanding users and system integrators around the world for their uniquely-engineered quality products and innovative approach.