Hall Research Ceiling Tile Speaker, 2ftx2ft, 8 Ohm, AFF-SPK-820T
Designed for operation with Hall Research “VSA Series” room control systems, these speakers are perfect for unobtrusive appearance and easy installation in suspended ceiling applications.
They are shipped ready to install and require no speaker cut-outs in the tile. The fully enclosed and protected driver is mounted to a fine perforated 2' x 2' square grille finished in white powder epoxy for long lasting appearance that blends perfectly and unobtrusively.
Speakers include Five (5) seismic tie-off points and meet plenum requirements. No assembly required.
- Installs quickly into suspended tile ceilings
- Supported by the T-bar grid
- Acoustically transparent perforated grille blends with ceiling tiles
- 24 watts maximum continuous program power handling
- Excellent frequency response in its class 50 Hz to 18 KHz at 95 dB SPL
- 3.5 inch deep protective enclosure over the speaker
- Meets Plenum Requirements
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz ~ 17 KHz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Max Power: 24w continuous program or 12w continuous pink noise (EIA 426A)
- Average Sensitivity: 92 dB-SPL 1W/1M
- Magnet Material: BeFe Ceramic
- Coverage angle: 100° -6 dB @ 2 kHz
- Audio Connection: Pre-cut 7” color-coded leads
- Seismic tie-off points: 5 places available
- Grill Size: 1.984 ft x 1.984 ft
- Grill Finish: Baked epoxy hybrid
- Depth: 3.44 inch
- Weight: 2.7 Kg (6 lbs)
Hall Research has been a leader in the design and manufacture of innovative Video over CATx, matrix switchers, scaling and automation products. As the creators of the device that revolutionized Video over Cat5, the Mini-Cat®, Hall Research has risen to prominence in the Audio/Video industry. Our products are used by every major industry in thousands of installations worldwide.