The AFF-DN-312X is an ultra-slim 1U rack-mounted 12-channel mixer with 6 mic/line combination inputs (HDHQ™ Denon-Marantz proprietary mic pre’s) and 6 additional line inputs. It has balanced XLR outputs, a 1/4-inch (6.3mm) mono output that can be used to connect the AFF-DN-312X to a remote mixer, a pair of RCA stereo outputs to connect to a remote recording device, and 1/4-inch (6.3mm) mic monitoring port that can be used to monitor the mics’ signals. The AFF-DN-312X provides individual level control for all inputs in addition to level control for the mono output port and a master level control. It has a 3-level equalizer and a controlled priority for Mic/Line 1. It can be powered from standard AC or 24V DC power source.
- 6 HDHQ™ Combination inputs with MIC, Phantom and Line selector switches
- 6 mono (3 stereo) RCA Inputs
- Mic monitor 1/4” output for private listening to all mic inputs
- Balanced XLR line outputs
- Mono 1/4” line output can be used to feed audio to external recording device
- AC or 24V DC power inputs
- Mic 1 Priority Control
- Master and Individual level controls
- 1U rack mountable
Delivering premium solutions for the distribution, capture, and management of multimedia signal sources, Denon Professional is trusted by the most demanding users and system integrators around the world for their uniquely-engineered quality products and innovative approach.