Denon Professional Professional Solid State Audio Player, AFF-DN-F300
The AFF-DN-F300 is the next generation in audio players, a digital solid-state design that has no moving parts, boasts maintenance-free operation, unparalleled reliability and the best performance available anywhere.
Housed in a compact 1RU rackspace enclosure, the AFF-DN-F300 combines durability and ergonomic, feature-rich design in a cost-effective package that’s perfect for any system or budget. Features include a large LCD display, conveniently located front panel microphone and headphone jacks with dedicated level controls, and an included Infrared Remote Control for added functionality.
*This product is available only in the U.S and Canada.
- Compact, single rack-space design conserves valuable rack real estate
- Plays uncompressed CD-quality WAV (44.1 kHz) and MP3 files
- Plays back from both SD/SDHC cards and external USB connected media (HDD or Flash drives)
- ±20% Pitch / Tempo Control
- Control via front panel or compact, wearable RC-1135 IR remote (included)
- Dual microphone inputs
Delivering premium solutions for the distribution, capture, and management of multimedia signal sources, Denon Professional is trusted by the most demanding users and system integrators around the world for their uniquely-engineered quality products and innovative approach.