BSS Audio Ethernet Controller with 4 Buttons (White - US), AFF-EC-4B-WHT-US
The Soundweb Contrio EC-4B is an Ethernet wall controller for use in Harman HiQnet systems. The EC-4B can control and monitor parameters within BSS Audio Soundweb London and other HiQnet devices, including Crown DCi series amplifiers. The EC-4B is available in black or white, and in single-gang US Decora or single-gang EU form factor. The EC-4B contains a single Ethernet port for configuration, control, monitoring, and power via PoE. The EC-4B is configured via simple drag-and-drop operations within the software application HiQnet Audio Architect.
The EC-4B contains four buttons and one LCD screen. The buttons and LCD screen are multi-color backlit, capable of eight different colors with adjustable intensity.
The four buttons can be pressed for binary parameter control (e.g. mute), preset recall, or source selection.
The LCD screen has a screen resolution of 64x128 pixels, and can display custom text.
The EC-4B supports ‘sleep’ functionality. After a specified amount of time with no user input, the EC-4B can turn off all LEDs. This is useful to avoid distraction in a dimly lit environment. Any user interaction will ‘wake up’ the controller.
The EC-4B can be remotely locked and unlocked via other control systems. The EC-4B can be locally unlocked via a four-digit PIN entry on the buttons.
- Ethernet Wall Controller
- Compatible with BSS Audio Soundweb London, Crown DCi, and other HiQnet devices
- Available in Black or White
- Available in US Decora or EU Version
- Single-Gang Size
- PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
- Configured within Audio Architect via Drag-and-Drop
- 4 Programmable Buttons (Multicolored)
- 1 Programmable 64x128 Pixel LCD (Multicolored)
- Sleep Function
- Security: Remote Lock/Unlock and Local Unlock via PIN Entry