Hall Research 16x16 VGA Video Matrix with Serial Control, AFF-VSM-16-16
The AFF-VSM-16-16 and its variations are the most compact high-end matrix switcher for video. The matrices are used for Cross-Point switching of up to 16 video signals.
The switch provides 16 video outputs, each capable of independently displaying any of 16 inputs in any combination. Additionally, the outputs can be blanked out. The AFF-VSM-16-16 can be used in TV broadcasting environments, multimedia conference halls, public facilities, large display projects, schools, courtrooms, and command and control centers.
This matrix switcher can be controlled in 2 ways: manually using the buttons on the front panel and through one or two serial RS-232 control ports.
This product line has a variety of options that affect the actual part number. Use this 'Part Number Configuration Tool' to help create the correct part number based on the options selected.
Many possibilities exist, so always check with the factory for pricing and availability.
- Allows cross-point switching of PC or HD video and audio signals
- Multiple control methods including front panel, serial and IP ports
- Switched output can be blanked (video) or muted (audio)
- Wide bandwidth to support PC resolutions to 1920x1200 or HD to 1080p
- Battery-backed Real-time clock on all models with scheduling capability
- Monitors system voltage levels and temperature
- Alerts user with a blinking CHECK light if system faults are detected
- Built-in universal power supply
- Inputs and/or outputs can be on RJ45 connectors for using Cat5 cables
- Embed power, or RS-232 along with the video on UTP
- Compact, Rugged, Reliable, and Economical
- Made in USA
Video Inputs: 8 or 16 VGA (HD15) Female connectors
Video Outputs: 8 or 16 VGA (HD15) Female connectors
Resolutions Supported: PC resolutions up to 1900x1200 @ 60 Hz & HDTV to 1080p
Video Level: -0.3v to 0.7v (1 V p-p) on RGB, 0 to 5v DC on Sync
Temperature: Operating: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
Storage: -40 to +185°F (-40 to +85°C)
MTBF: 90,000 hours (calculated estimate)
Power: 100VAC-240VAC 50/60Hz
Current: 24W max
Dimensions: 3.5" High x 19" Wide 12.78" Deep
Weight: 9.4 Lbs
Battery Type:CR2032 (3v Lithium)