Providing highly detailed video from a discreet housing, the Sony AFF-SNC-DH240 produces smooth video at up to 3-megapixel resolution, ideal for identification of people and objects in view. The camera is compliant with HD video standards, giving HD1080p resolution video at up to 30 frames per second so that no event is missed.
An integrated infrared(IR)-cut filter allows the camera to capture color video in daylight and monochrome IR-sensitive footage in darkness when combined with infrared lighting (not included). Additionally, the camera features multiple systems designed to improve low-light images, such as ViewDR, which takes two images at different exposure times to capture detail in both bright and shadowed areas simultaneously, and XDNR which reduces image noise in low-light conditions.
DEPA video analytics reduce recordings to only what is necessary by intelligently evaluating motion and audio, only triggering an event when required. Easy Focus and Zoom accurately adjust the cameras view remotely, while the 2-way audio lets camera viewers communicate with people in view, for example to warn off intruders remotely.
- View crisp, clearly defined images with up to 3-megapixel resolution
- When combined with infrared lighting, video can be captured 24 hours a day
- DEPA analytics software intelligently helps to reduce falsely detected events
- Compact camera housing can be installed unobtrusively in sensitive areas
- Allow camera viewers and people in view to communicate with 2-way audio
- Included Realshot Manager lite stores video to a Windows-based PC with no additional purchase
Network Camera Systems from Sony bring together our leading range of 4K video cameras and infrastructure to give your business the edge. Stream or record footage across large networks; access that footage all over the world - and keep your business movements monitored. Unite everyone with multi-point virtual meetings in Full HD with crisp sound. Effortlessly share video, voice and PC presentations across remote sites for easy sharing.