Day/night fixed dome with support for Forensic WDR, Lightfinder and OptimizedIR with built-in IR illumination. IK10+ vandal-resistant outdoor casing. Varifocal 4.3 8.6 mm P-Iris lens with remote zoom and focus for installation or monitoring. Multiple, individually configurable H.264 and Motion JPEG streams. 5 MP at 30 fps with WDR, and 4 MP at up to 60 fps with WDR disabled. Zipstream for reduced bandwidth and storage. Video motion detection, shock detection and active tampering alarm. Two-way audio and audio detection. Supervised inputs / digital outputs for alarm / event handling. Electronic image stabilization. Memory card slot for optional local video storage. Operation in -50 ºC to 60 ºC (-58 ºF to 140 ºF) powered by standard Power over Ethernet or 8-28V DC power with redundancy. Midspan and power supply not included. Includes mounting bracket for wall or junction boxes and weather shield against sun, rain or snow.
Axis Zipstream technology compresses video footage in H.264, reducing bandwidth usage and storage requirements. In addition, video can be streamed in multiple individual streams, and bandwidth and frame rates are controllable for further customization of your network. Once configured, your surveillance network is secured with a host of safety features, including password protection, IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption, IEEE 802.1X network access control, digest authentication, user access logging, and centralized certificate management.
This camera is ONVIF-compliant for Profiles S and G, making it compatible with a wide range of surveillance devices. It is housed in an IP67-, NEMA 4X-, and IK10-rated for enclosure that is suitable for outdoor use in areas at risk of vandalism.
- Automatically removable IR cut filter for day and night functionality
- Redundancy between PoE and DC power
- Terminal block for DC input
- Terminal block for two configurable supervised inputs and digital outputs
- H.264 and MJPEG compression
- Axis Zipstream technology
- Controllable frame rate and bandwidth (VBR/MBR H.264)
- OptimizedIR & Lightfinder technology
- 2x optical zoom
- Built-in installation aids include remote zoom, remote focus, pixel counter, leveling assistant, autorotation, and straighten image
- Digital PTZ with preset positions
- Camera pivots 360° horizontally & from ±80° vertically
- ±175° rotation range
- Image settings include scene profiles, compression, color, brightness, sharpness, contrast, local contrast, white balance, day/night threshold, exposure control including automatic gain control, defogging, exposure zones, fine tuning of behavior at different light levels, forensic WDR up to 120 dB depending on scene, electronic image stabilization, barrel distortion correction, dynamic text and image overlay, mirroring of images, straighten image, auto, 0, 90, 180 & 270° rotation, including corridor format, and privacy masks
- Includes video motion detection, loitering guard, active tampering alarm, and audio detection analytics
- Event triggers include analytics, supervised external inputs, virtual inputs through API, edge storage events, and shock detection
- Support for microSD card encryption and recording to network-attached storage (NAS)
- Mic/line input and line output
- Includes mounting bracket with junction box holes (double-gang, single-gang, 4" square, and 4" octagon) & 3/4" (M25) conduit side entry
- IP67-, NEMA 4X-, and IK10-rated housing that is suitable for outdoor use in areas at risk of vandalism