Day/night fixed dome with support for Forensic WDR, Lightfinder and OptimizedIR with built-in IR illumination. Discreet, dust and IK10 vandal-resistant indoor casing. Varifocal 4.3 8.6 mm P-Iris lens with remote zoom and focus for installation or monitoring. Multiple, individually configurable H.264 and Motion JPEG streams. 5 MP at 30 fps with WDR, and 4 MP at up to 60 fps with WDR disabled. Zipstream for reduced bandwidth and storage. Video motion detection, shock detection and active tampering alarm. Two-way audio and audio detection. Supervised inputs / digital outputs for alarm / event handling. Electronic image stabilization. Memory card slot for optional local video storage. Power over Ethernet or 8-28V DC power with redundancy. Midspan and power supply not included. Includes mounting bracket for wall or junction boxes.
Axis Zipstream technology compresses video footage in H.264, reducing bandwidth usage and storage requirements. In addition, video can be streamed in multiple individual streams, and bandwidth and frame rates are controllable for further customization of your network. Once configured, your surveillance network is secured with a host of safety features, including password protection, IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption, IEEE 802.1X network access control, digest authentication, user access logging, and centralized certificate management.
This camera is ONVIF-compliant for Profiles S and G, making it compatible with a wide range of surveillance devices. The camera's housing is IK10-rated for vandal resistance. Additionally, it is IP52-rated for protection against dust and water.
- Captures 5MP resolution video at up to 30 fps
- Automatically removable IR cut filter for day and night functionality
- PoE or DC power
- Axis Zipstream technology
- H.264 and MJPEG compression
- Forensic WDR, Lightfinder technology, and OptimizedIR ensures that scenes are properly captured in challenging light conditions
- Image settings include compression, color, brightness, sharpness, contrast, local contrast, white balance, exposure control (including automatic gain control), defogging, exposure zones, fine tuning of behavior at different light levels, up to 120 dB forensic WDR depending on scene, EIS (electronic image stabilization), barrel distortion correction, dynamic text and image overlay, privacy masks, mirroring of images, straighten image, and rotation: auto, 0, 90, 180, 270° including corridor format
- 2x optical zoom
- Digital PTZ with preset positions
- Camera pivots 360° horizontally and ±80° vertically
- ±175° rotation range
- Power with redundancy and configurable I/O ports
- Terminal block for DC input
- Multiple, individually configurable streams in H.264 and MJPEG formatting
- Analytics include video motion detection, active tampering alarm, and audio detection, with support for line crossing, digital autotracking, perimeter defending, motion guard, fence guard, and 3rd party applications
- Controllable frame rate and bandwidth (VBR/MBR H.264)
- Built-in installation aids include remote zoom, remote focus, pixel counter, leveling assistant, autorotation, and straighten image
- IK10-rated enclosure for vandal resistance