For situations that demand the ultimate in speaker performance, Denon Professional proudly offers the Delta Series—a family of powered loudspeakers that delivers the very highest level of acoustic performance, essential for critical musical productions, dynamic AV playback and clear, articulate spoken presentations. The Delta Series was designed from a clean sheet of paper to exacting performance standards, using custom-developed, purpose-matched components.
The Delta 18 Sub powered subwoofer is designed to add the deep, solid bass foundation needed for convincing, lifelike music and multimedia presentations. It features an integral low-distortion Class D amplifier capable of 2400 watts peak output (1200 watts continuous), a rugged 18-inch LF transducer, DSP-controlled custom crossovers, EQ contour switch and a computer-designed vented enclosure for optimum low-frequency response at high SPLs with minimal distortion. The Delta 18 Sub has extremely flexible connection/control facilities for adapting to any usage condition. Plus, it utilizes dynamic thermal protection, to ensure reliable, crystal-clear bass reproduction— even at extreme volume levels.
However, it’s not the printed specifications or the number of inputs and outputs that qualifies the Delta 18 Sub as such an elite performer. It’s the performance. The quality and depth of the bass is effortless, powerful and natural. There is no sense of strain or distortion; the sound is utterly authoritative. With lesser subwoofers, the listener can immediately hear the “reproduced” nature of the bass: the thin, lightweight character to the sound, the lack of ‘weight’ that should be more felt than heard. This is what betrays the sound of an inaccurate subwoofer.
When you hear the Delta 18 Sub as part of a full Delta sound system, it sounds stunning. The full frequency range is conveyed with absolute authority, providing convincing, realistic sound from any genre of music. Bass instruments are full and muscular. Vocals are supported with while drums and percussion have great impact and impressive weight. Even today’s complex, multi-layer music is reproduced with agility and nuance at any volume, from subtle indoor settings to full-volume outdoor concerts.
*This product is available only in the U.S and Canada.
- Unrivaled acoustic accuracy via advanced engineering and design
- 2400 watts peak Class D power (1200 Watts continuous)
- 15” LF transducer delivers powerful sound
- Computer-designed vented enclosure for optimum bass response
- Works with free Denon Drive app for wireless sound-shaping control
- Wirelessly level-match, EQ, delay-compensation, and more
- DSP-controlled, custom crossover and active thermal protection
- Built-in mixer, (2) Mic/Line inputs, volume control, XLR output
- Limit/Clip indicator with red LED
- Built-in 35mm pole socket
- EQ contour switch; Ground Lift switch
- Flyable via (12) M10 rigging points
- Designed and tuned in the U.S.A.
Delivering premium solutions for the distribution, capture, and management of multimedia signal sources, Denon Professional is trusted by the most demanding users and system integrators around the world for their uniquely-engineered quality products and innovative approach.