The AFF-UV1-R receives a Cat5 signal from one of the following devices: (UV1-SL, UV2-S, UV4-S and UV8-S) and converts the signal back into VGA. The AFF-UV1-R is supplied phantom power via the Cat5 from the sending unit or from a local power supply. The AFF-UV1-R can be located up to 500 feet (150 meters) from the sending unit with little to no degradation of video quality. Made in the USA.Features
- Eliminates the need for bulky, expensive and hard to build multi-coaxial cables for High-Resolution A/V extension
- Amplifies the signal for clean and crisp transmission
- Differential signaling eliminates ground loops and noise
- Handles resolutions up to 1920x1440 at 60Hz
- Rugged, Reliable, Compact size
- Only one end requires power in most applications. Power supply can be connected at the sending or the receiving end, whichever convenient.
- Drive standard CAT5 cables to 500 feet for (VGA and Component Video) or to 2000 feet for (Composite Video + Audio)
- Dimensions: 0.8" H x 1.7" W x 4.5" D
- Weight: 2 lbs. (shipping)
- Power Supply: From utility-power (mains) outlet, through included external power adapter. Output Voltage: 6v to 9v DC Center-Positive. Current requirement 500 ma max
- Max Distance: Up to 500 ft. (150 m) for VGA and Component Video models, or 2000 ft (609 m) for Composite Video and Audio models
- Resolution: Up to 1920 x 1440 non-interlaced at 60Hz
- Standards: VGA, SVGA, XGA, or UXGA video
- Video Types: VGA through UXGA, RGBS, RGsB (sync on green), or YpbPr
Hall Research has been a leader in the design and manufacture of innovative Video over CATx, matrix switchers, scaling and automation products. As the creators of the device that revolutionized Video over Cat5, the Mini-Cat®, Hall Research has risen to prominence in the Audio/Video industry. Our products are used by every major industry in thousands of installations worldwide.