The AFF-UV1-S converts a VGA signal into a Cat5 and sends this Cat5 signal to one of the following devices: (UV1-R and UV1-R-WP). The AFF-UV1-S is supplied phantom power via the Cat5 from the receiving unit or from a local power supply. The AFF-UV1-S can drive Cat5 cables of lengths of up to 500 feet (150 meters) with little to no degradation of video quality.Features
- Eliminates the need for bulky, expensive and hard to build multi-coaxial cables for High-Resolution A/V extension
- Amplifies the signal for clean and crisp transmission
- Differential signaling eliminates ground loops and noise
- Handles resolutions up to 1920x1440 at 60Hz
- Rugged, Reliable, Compact size
- Only one end requires power in most applications. Power supply can be connected at the sending or the receiving end, whichever convenient.
- Drive standard Cat5 cables to 500 feet for (VGA and Component Video) or to 2000 feet for (Composite Video and Audio)
- Dimensions: 0.8" H x 1.7" W x 4.5" D
- Weight: 2 lbs. (shipping)
- Power Supply: From utility-power (mains) outlet, through included external power adapter. Output Voltage: 6v to 9v DC Center-Positive. Current requirement 500 ma max
- Max Distance: Up to 500 ft. (150 m) for VGA and Component Video models, or 2000 ft (609 m) for Composite Video and Audio models
- Resolution: Up to 1920x1440 non-interlaced at 60Hz
- Standards: VGA, SVGA, XGA, or UXGA video
- Video Types: VGA through UXGA, RGBS, RGsB (sync on green), or YpbPr
Hall Research has been a leader in the design and manufacture of innovative Video over CATx, matrix switchers, scaling and automation products. As the creators of the device that revolutionized Video over Cat5, the Mini-Cat®, Hall Research has risen to prominence in the Audio/Video industry. Our products are used by every major industry in thousands of installations worldwide.