The AFF-UV1-S-DP Mini-Cat® transmits Video and Phantom Power over UTP (Cat5/5e/6) cable up to 500 feet to compatible Receiver (UV1-R or UV1-R-WP). It is constructed as a single gang Decora plate. The AFF-UV1-S-DP supports PC resolutions up to 1920 x 1440 or HDTV resolutions to 1080p. The unit includes a 9 VDC Universal power supply that supplies power to the Receiver via the UTP cable.Features
- Sends a VGA or Component Video Signal on Cat5/5e/6 cables to 500 feet
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to UXGA and 480p to 1080p
- Can be powered from the receiver side over the Cat5 cable (if a power supply is attached to the receiver)
- Single gang wallplate construction saves space and simplifies installations
- Amplifies the signal for clean and crisp transmission
- Differential signaling eliminates ground loops and noise
- Includes a power supply that connects to the transmitter on screw terminals and can be remotely located using low-voltage wiring.
- LED for power-good indication (blinks if there is insufficient power voltage)
- Eliminates the need for bulky, expensive and hard to build multi-coaxial cables for High-Resolution A/V extension
- Dimensions: Single gang Decora Plate
- Weight (shipping): 2 lbs
- Max Distance: 500 ft
- Max Resolution: 1920x1440 @ 60 Hz
- Video Types: VGA through UXGA, RGBS, RGsB (sync on green), or YpbPr
Hall Research has been a leader in the design and manufacture of innovative Video over CATx, matrix switchers, scaling and automation products. As the creators of the device that revolutionized Video over Cat5, the Mini-Cat®, Hall Research has risen to prominence in the Audio/Video industry. Our products are used by every major industry in thousands of installations worldwide.