Push Button Mechanical Lock, Vertical Mount - Satin Nickel Finish
Security and aesthetics come together in our 6510 and 6515 Mechanical Push Button Locks. These locks allow for secure and effective shared locker use in facilities such as gyms, fitness centers, and more.
Designed and engineered with the user experience in mind, the 6500 series has a unique push-button design for improved user feel. The recessed mounting allows for a very clean, low profile appearance on wood, laminate, and phenolic lockers.
The 6500 series also provides high levels of security with dead bolt and spring latch locking options for single point lockers. Both models are available in vertical and horizontal versions to further meet your application requirements, and if you are looking to upgrade down the line, the mounting cutout allows for interchangeability with the Pro electronic version of the locks.
- Shared use operation allowing users to create their own code, allowing lockers to be used by multiple individuals throughout the day
- Standard cam lever locking mechanism for enhanced security
- Updated push button design allows for improved user feel with higher level of security
- Recessed mounting for very clean low profile appearance on wood, laminate, and phenolic lockers
- Zinc die cast housing for increase security and durability in high traffic settings
- Supervisory access by use of Control Key
- Mounting cutout allows for interchangeability with Pro electronic version
- 5 year warranty